Ever since middle school when the teen magazines would have articles about what was in a celebrity’s bag, I’ve always been interested in what other people carry around with them. What their necessities are on the daily. My favorite kind of blog posts to read are ones when I can learn about products that others love. It’s interesting to find out what some swear by and what others can’t live without. So, here is my purse. I’ve had this same bag for about a year now because I can’t get over how much I love it. It’s from anthropologie, which is one of my absolute favorite stores and when I can afford to buy anything from there you bet I cherish it and get as much use out of it as I possibly can. Now onto the fun part : what’s inside?
01. Of course, my iPhone.
02. My wallet, from Target
03. Car Keys ( this is my spare set, my main set has SO MANY things on it! )
04. A Sunscreen stick ( once a nanny, always a nanny )
05. MINT gum! It’s an ongoing joke in my family – my sister and I dislike Cinnamon flavored things and all of our other family members like it so there’s a tiny battle that we always laugh about.
06. EOS hand lotion
07. 2 movie tickets from when my mom + I went to go see Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day with my cousin + my aunt. It was a super cute movie, by the way.
08. EOS lip balm, Sweet mint flavor.
09. L’oreal Lipstick, “Target Red” color.
10. Revlon lip stain stick, “Audacious” color.
That’s everything! What product do you carry in your purse that you swear by? I’d love to hear about it!